iTechlance is one of the leading GIS (Geographical Information System) service providers, globally. We provide services like.
- GIS Mappings (Parcel, Ground Cadastral, Topographic, etc.), Remote Sensing & Data Conversions.
- Our expertise also lies in collecting data from various sources - GPS, Satellite Imagery, Aerial photography & Paper maps, existing Topographical/Demographical data - & convert them into a common format that can be repeatedly analysed & utilized in the future.
- Our GIS services offer total analysis of geospatial data & spatial relationships.
- We combine GIS, CAD & GPS outputs (using state-of-the-art GIS mapping & Conversion softwares) for better analysis & data management.
Our technicians have expertise in documenting/mapping the surface & underground infrastructure of the following networks,
- Electrical/Communication Network
- Water/Gas Network
- Underground Sewerage Network
using digital technology (electromagnetic detectors, ground-penetrating radar, radio detection). Our skilled technicians collect geospatial data from a variety of sources - GPS, Satellite, Aerial photography & paper maps to create a GIS database.
Our major clients are from a wide cross-section of Industries/Service-oriented authorities -
- Land Development Authorities
- Municipality Planners
- Telecommunication, etc.
Governments & companies make use of our services to make policies & plan for the future - for the benefit of citizens or even for the relevant topography. Our GIS software has been used as a major geospatial tool for studies like -
- Analysis of social demographic pattern
- Voting patterns
- Spatial display of environmental analysis
- Analyzing pollution in a particular geographical region
- Architectural Planning
- Environmental Protection
iTechlance's GIS services provides a common platform for accessing all your business data, updating your network information, integrating work orders, finding customer information, or preparing a report. With built-in spatial analysis tools, you can support network tracing, as well as, analyze trends & demand for the future. Our maps will help you immensely in Visualizing the overall view of your network in relation to your customer's and surrounding infrastructure.
For our services, we use the latest application software packages such as AutoCAD Map 6.0, Architectural Desktop, MapInfo, MicroStation & GeoGraphic (Bentley), AutoCAD Map Series and ArcInfo & ArcGIS (ESRI) are used by us to bring out accurate GIS maps.
If you want to've a birds-eye view of the world around & beneath you - the answer is our GIS services.