iTechlance one of the leading CAD-based online service provider offering comprehensive "Raster to Vector Conversion" service through which we convert all your works in bitmap (in .BMP/.JPEG) format to any vector format of your choice (.DWF/.DWG/.DXF/.DGN).
These CAD-based vector formats have several advantages -
- Unlike bitmaps, can be scaled up/down to any resolution or size - without affecting the image quality.
- Since we'll be creating CAD files, we can create as many "layers" as you require. We can generate separate layers for dimensions, Text, Body, Hidden lines, and Centerlines, etc.
- Editable line types & text (in separate layers)
- Editable "hatch patterns"
- Symbols & blocks of standard equipments
- Title blocks
- Adjustable dimensions
You can use our R2V service to process -
- Drawings (manual or otherwise)
- Other similar images.
We can apply our Raster to Vector conversion techniques for all of your Architectural, Engineering, Construction, Structural and GIS files.
R2V converted data can be utilized in the following ways:
- Geo-Spatial Analysis and Modeling
- Municipal Planning
- Saving in GS databases
- Utility Mapping
Please feel free to contact us for more details & for better understanding of each other.