GIS data conversion can be defined as a specialized process of converting geographical data into various formats. Such conversion services have a prominent presence in the mapping sector where uncomplicated raster images are translated into vector patterns.
When it comes to performing accurate data conversions, there is no better service provider than iTechlance. We undertake rigorous quality inspections to make sure that each and every GIS data conversion process is accomplished with full accuracy, irrespective of the size of the project. Our professionals have years of experience in converting plenty of mechanical and architectural drawings and legacy GIS data into spatial databases and storing them in standard formats prevailing in the industry.
Our clients come from various sectors such as architecture, engineering, mechanical, structural, civil, etc. All of them have experienced the high accuracy we deliver with our GIS data conversion solutions. We match or even beat the expectations of our customers using our in-depth knowledge and latest tools.
The advantages of our GIS data conversion service include:
- We can reproduce top-quality drawings even from low quality hardcopies.
- Various entities like doors, windows, electrical and plumbing fixtures and so forth can be recognized in a trouble-free manner.
- We design with multiple layers according to the needs of clients. Our specialization lies in generating individual layers pointing to dimension, text, body, centerlines and hidden lines.
- File formats like .BMP/.JPEG/.PDF can be converted and stored in formats such as .DWF/.DWG/.DXF.
- Topnotch professional service is provided at reasonable rates. There are no hidden charges.
So, get in touch with us if you want to acquire more information about our GIS data conversion services! We'll be glad to answer your queries.