iTechlance has redefined the way architectural renderings are carried out. Our cost-effective services encompass the critical areas such as floor plans and facility management. We undertake different types of tasks and these include, but are not limited to: computer-aided drafting of the architectural floor plans, interior plans taking into account furniture, and estimations of room areas.
Our dedicated professionals possess a diverse set of skills and can perform a broad range of tasks. Nevertheless, we've developed unmatched expertise over the years in the following segments of architectural renderings:
- Code Analysis, Fire Rated Wall & Life Safety Plan
- Exterior Details, Section Details & Plan Details
- Wall Types & Rated Wall Assemblies
- Floor Plans & Roof Plan
- Millwork Plans, Elevations & Details
- Window, Door & Room Finish Schedules
- Building Sections & Wall Sections
- Stair Plans, Sections & Details
- Elevator Plans, Sections & Details
- Reflected Ceiling Plans
- Site Plan & Details
- Ceiling & Soffit Details
- Exterior Elevations
- Window & Door Details
When it comes to our client base, we feel fortunate to have associated with numerous reputable architects and architectural agencies throughout the world. When you hire us for architectural renderings, you can certainly expect your project to witness extraordinary outcomes. There is the 2D architectural drafting service we offer to generate a comprehensive collection of design, development and all kinds of construction documentation needed for any stage of the production.
Our well-known architectural renderings services largely deal with the internal and external design of many different buildings like residential, institutional, educational and commercial establishments like malls, hotels, restaurants, etc.
As far as our Facility Management (FM) services are concerned, our clients can enjoy complete value for money and inordinately precise solutions. The FM service of iTechlance mainly comprises:
- Replication of the architectural floor plans that are magnificent from every aspect
- Space attributes and usage facilities
- Assets at the workplace, including furniture, equipment, etc.
- Building and property details at will
- Delivery of business continuity and safety information to the customers
- LAN and telecommunication data
- Workforce and occupancy data
The clients can take advantage of Facility Management technology to effortlessly:
- Keep track of space occupancy so that they can utilize the space efficiently.
- Anticipate space requirements.
- Produce Stacking and Blocking diagrams to make space plans.
- Recover useful data related to areas and status of rooms, and furniture information from the database.
Hence, contact us anytime you feel convenient with your needs and get ready to receive amazing architectural renderings matching your budget!